FrpierTool is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FrpierTool from your systemMicrofensho Family
. Go over here
for more info on Microfensho Family. More information about FrpierTool can be seen at http://www.microfensho.com
. FrpierTool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FrpierTool directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall FrpierTool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FrpierTool\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. frpier.exe is the FrpierTool's main executable file and it takes circa 6.16 MB (6455296 bytes) on disk.
FrpierTool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.61 MB (14271488
bytes) on disk.
- bgupex.exe (6.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- frpier.exe (6.16 MB)
This data is about FrpierTool version 1.3
only. Click on the links below for other FrpierTool versions:
FrpierTool is an application by Microfensho Family. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove FrpierTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FrpierTool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FrpierTool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FrpierTool". The FrpierTool program will be found automatically. After you select FrpierTool in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FrpierTool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrpierTool:
- The software company is: http://www.microfensho.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FrpierTool\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FrpierTool.
8. After removing FrpierTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FrpierTool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FrpierTool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FrpierTool by Microfensho Family from your PC, nor are we saying that FrpierTool by Microfensho Family is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FrpierTool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 03:14:08.340