FrostWire Turbo Accelerator
You can find below details on how to uninstall FrostWire Turbo Accelerator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FrostWire Turbo Accelerator from your computerWebSpeeders LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WebSpeeders LLC. Detailed information about FrostWire Turbo Accelerator can be found at http://www.webspeeders.com/
. Usually the FrostWire Turbo Accelerator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing FrostWire Turbo Accelerator is C:\Program Files\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FrostWire Turbo Accelerator's main file takes about 715.00 KB (732160 bytes) and is named FrostWire Turbo Accelerator.exe.
The following executables are installed beside FrostWire Turbo Accelerator. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1143320
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire Turbo Accelerator.exe (715.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.52 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of FrostWire Turbo Accelerator. You can find below a few links to other FrostWire Turbo Accelerator releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FrostWire Turbo Accelerator from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove FrostWire Turbo Accelerator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\skin.smf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\UninstallString
FrostWire Turbo Accelerator is a program released by WebSpeeders LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove FrostWire Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FrostWire Turbo Accelerator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FrostWire Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FrostWire Turbo Accelerator". If it exists on your system the FrostWire Turbo Accelerator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FrostWire Turbo Accelerator in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FrostWire Turbo Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire Turbo Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FrostWire Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FrostWire Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing FrostWire Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FrostWire Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FrostWire Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire Turbo Accelerator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:10:09.360