FrostWire 5.4.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall FrostWire 5.4.0 from your PCFrostWire Team
. You can read more on FrostWire Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to FrostWire 5.4.0 at www.frostwire.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for FrostWire 5.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe. FrostWire 5.4.0's main file takes around 447.50 KB (458240 bytes) and is named FrostWire.exe.
FrostWire 5.4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2821846
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (447.50 KB)
- fwplayer.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of FrostWire 5.4.0.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove FrostWire 5.4.0 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FrostWire 5.4.0:
The files below remain on your disk by FrostWire 5.4.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FrostWire
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FrostWire\azureus\active\787FAB5D4A4ADDC65FF8A52EF4A64026BD7EA32A.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FrostWire\azureus\active\cache.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FrostWire\azureus\active\F8DDBB4D2AAFE5883DEC5B116E458AF4AC95853C.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\FrostWire\azureus\azureus.config
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Torrent File\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\FrostWire 5\FrostWire.exe
FrostWire 5.4.0 is a program released by FrostWire Team. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove FrostWire 5.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FrostWire 5.4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FrostWire 5.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 5.4.0". If it exists on your system the FrostWire 5.4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FrostWire 5.4.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FrostWire 5.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 5.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.frostwire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FrostWire 5.4.0.
8. After removing FrostWire 5.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 5.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 5.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FrostWire 5.4.0 by FrostWire Team from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire 5.4.0 by FrostWire Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FrostWire 5.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:12:27.023