FrostWire 5.3.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FrostWire 5.3.2 from your systemFrostWire Team
. You can read more on FrostWire Team or check for application updates here
. Click on www.FrostWire.com
to get more information about FrostWire 5.3.2 on FrostWire Team's website. FrostWire 5.3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5 folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for FrostWire 5.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe. FrostWire 5.3.2's main file takes around 456.00 KB (466944 bytes) and its name is FrostWire.exe.
The executable files below are part of FrostWire 5.3.2. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2475142
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (456.00 KB)
- fwplayer.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.12 KB)
The current web page applies to FrostWire 5.3.2 version 188.8.131.52
If planning to uninstall FrostWire 5.3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FrostWire 5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\FrostWire 5.3.2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FrostWire 5\FrostWire 5.3.2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FrostWire 5\Official FrostWire Website.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FrostWire 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FrostWire 5
FrostWire 5.3.2 is an application offered by FrostWire Team. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove FrostWire 5.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FrostWire 5.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FrostWire 5.3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "FrostWire 5.3.2". The FrostWire 5.3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FrostWire 5.3.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FrostWire 5.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 5.3.2:
- The publisher is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FrostWire 5.3.2.
8. After uninstalling FrostWire 5.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 5.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 5.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FrostWire 5.3.2 by FrostWire Team from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire 5.3.2 by FrostWire Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire 5.3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 13:56:27.083