FrostWire 5.0.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FrostWire 5.0.7 from your computerFrostWire Team
. More information about FrostWire Team can be read here
. Click on www.FrostWire.com
to get more info about FrostWire 5.0.7 on FrostWire Team's website. FrostWire 5.0.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FrostWire 5 folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FrostWire 5.0.7. FrostWire 5.0.7's main file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is called FrostWire.exe.
FrostWire 5.0.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.25 MB (2355409
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- fwplayer.exe (2.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (106.62 KB)
The current web page applies to FrostWire 5.0.7 version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire 5\FrostWire.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
FrostWire 5.0.7 is an application marketed by FrostWire Team. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove FrostWire 5.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FrostWire 5.0.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FrostWire 5.0.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "FrostWire 5.0.7". The FrostWire 5.0.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FrostWire 5.0.7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FrostWire 5.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 5.0.7:
- The publisher is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FrostWire 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FrostWire 5.0.7.
8. After uninstalling FrostWire 5.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 5.0.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FrostWire 5.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FrostWire 5.0.7 by FrostWire Team from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire 5.0.7 by FrostWire Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FrostWire 5.0.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:08:26.590