You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.1 from your PCFrostWire, LLC
. You can read more on FrostWire, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open www.FrostWire.com
if you want to read more on FrostWire 4.21.1 on FrostWire, LLC's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FrostWire 4.21.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FrostWire 4.21.1's primary file takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is called FrostWire.exe.
The executable files below are part of FrostWire 4.21.1. They take an average of 215.43 KB (220604
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.43 KB)
The current web page applies to FrostWire 4.21.1 version 22.214.171.124
FrostWire 4.21.1 is a program by FrostWire, LLC. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FrostWire 4.21.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FrostWire 4.21.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 4.21.1". If it exists on your system the FrostWire 4.21.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FrostWire 4.21.1 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FrostWire 4.21.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrostWire 4.21.1:
- The web site of the application is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FrostWire 4.21.1.
8. After removing FrostWire 4.21.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 4.21.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 4.21.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.1 by FrostWire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FrostWire 4.21.1 by FrostWire, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.21.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 15:02:36.000