You can find below details on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.8 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.8 from your computerFrostWire, LLC
. More information on FrostWire, LLC can be found here
. More information about FrostWire 4.20.8 can be found at www.FrostWire.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing FrostWire 4.20.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is called FrostWire.exe.
FrostWire 4.20.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 214.96 KB (220120
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.96 KB)
This web page is about FrostWire 4.20.8 version 188.8.131.52
Many files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove FrostWire 4.20.8 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FrostWire 4.20.8:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\aopalliance.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\clink.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\commons-codec-1.3.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\commons-logging.jar
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
FrostWire 4.20.8 is a program by FrostWire, LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase FrostWire 4.20.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FrostWire 4.20.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FrostWire 4.20.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "FrostWire 4.20.8". If it exists on your system the FrostWire 4.20.8 program will be found very quickly. When you select FrostWire 4.20.8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FrostWire 4.20.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 4.20.8:
- The software company is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FrostWire 4.20.8.
8. After uninstalling FrostWire 4.20.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 4.20.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 4.20.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.8 by FrostWire, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire 4.20.8 by FrostWire, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 09:32:18.270