This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.6 from your systemFrostWire, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FrostWire, LLC. Please open www.FrostWire.com
if you want to read more on FrostWire 4.20.6 on FrostWire, LLC's web page. FrostWire 4.20.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling FrostWire 4.20.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FrostWire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FrostWire 4.20.6. They occupy about 215.00 KB (220161
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.00 KB)
This page is about FrostWire 4.20.6 version 188.8.131.52
FrostWire 4.20.6 is a program by FrostWire, LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FrostWire 4.20.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FrostWire 4.20.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "FrostWire 4.20.6". The FrostWire 4.20.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FrostWire 4.20.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FrostWire 4.20.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrostWire 4.20.6:
- The web site of the application is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FrostWire 4.20.6.
8. After removing FrostWire 4.20.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FrostWire 4.20.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 4.20.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FrostWire 4.20.6 by FrostWire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FrostWire 4.20.6 by FrostWire, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FrostWire 4.20.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-24 20:55:17.497