You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.2 from your systemFrostWire, LLC
. You can read more on FrostWire, LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about FrostWire 4.20.2 can be found at www.FrostWire.com
. Usually the FrostWire 4.20.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FrostWire folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for FrostWire 4.20.2 is C:\Program Files\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe. FrostWire.exe is the FrostWire 4.20.2's main executable file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside FrostWire 4.20.2. They take about 214.96 KB (220116
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of FrostWire 4.20.2.
FrostWire 4.20.2 is an application released by the software company FrostWire, LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall FrostWire 4.20.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FrostWire 4.20.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FrostWire 4.20.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 4.20.2". If it exists on your system the FrostWire 4.20.2 program will be found automatically. When you click FrostWire 4.20.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FrostWire 4.20.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 4.20.2:
- The web site of the application is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FrostWire 4.20.2.
8. After removing FrostWire 4.20.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 4.20.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FrostWire 4.20.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FrostWire 4.20.2 by FrostWire, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FrostWire 4.20.2 by FrostWire, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FrostWire 4.20.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 11:18:39.277