FrostWire 4.13.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.5 from your computerFrostWire, LLC
. You can read more on FrostWire, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the application FrostWire 4.13.5 can be found at www.FrostWire.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.5. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is named FrostWire.exe.
FrostWire 4.13.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 214.86 KB (220021
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.86 KB)
The current page applies to FrostWire 4.13.5 version 188.8.131.52
FrostWire 4.13.5 is an application by the software company FrostWire, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase FrostWire 4.13.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FrostWire 4.13.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FrostWire 4.13.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 4.13.5". The FrostWire 4.13.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FrostWire 4.13.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FrostWire 4.13.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FrostWire 4.13.5:
- The publisher is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FrostWire 4.13.5.
8. After removing FrostWire 4.13.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FrostWire 4.13.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FrostWire 4.13.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.5 by FrostWire, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FrostWire 4.13.5 by FrostWire, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-05 07:11:12.323