This page is about FrostWire 4.13.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.4 from your systemFrostWire, LLC
. Further information on FrostWire, LLC can be found here
. Click on www.FrostWire.com
to get more details about FrostWire 4.13.4 on FrostWire, LLC's website. FrostWire 4.13.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FrostWire directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.4. FrostWire.exe is the FrostWire 4.13.4's primary executable file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FrostWire 4.13.4. They occupy about 214.73 KB (219881
bytes) on disk.
- FrostWire.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of FrostWire 4.13.4.
FrostWire 4.13.4 is a program released by the software company FrostWire, LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FrostWire 4.13.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FrostWire 4.13.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FrostWire 4.13.4". If it exists on your system the FrostWire 4.13.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FrostWire 4.13.4 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FrostWire 4.13.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FrostWire 4.13.4:
- The publisher is: www.FrostWire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FrostWire\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FrostWire 4.13.4.
8. After removing FrostWire 4.13.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FrostWire 4.13.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FrostWire 4.13.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.4 by FrostWire, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FrostWire 4.13.4 by FrostWire, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FrostWire 4.13.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-27 01:58:10.080