You can find below detailed information on how to remove Frontier Secure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Frontier Secure from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on F-Secure Corporation. Frontier Secure is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Frontier Secure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier\\fsuninstall.exe" --operatorID 53784. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. trigger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 147.98 KB (151536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Frontier Secure. They take about 18.65 MB (19559128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (55.98 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (183.98 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (743.98 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (131.98 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (403.98 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (63.98 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (127.98 KB)
- fs_hotfix_handler.exe (131.98 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (183.98 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (115.98 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (20.98 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (155.98 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (387.98 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (471.98 KB)
- fs_upgrade_notifier.exe (375.98 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (123.98 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (31.48 KB)
- trigger.exe (147.98 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (58.94 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (78.94 KB)
- orspupd.exe (198.94 KB)
- installcat.exe (17.94 KB)
- fsample.exe (212.13 KB)
- fsav.exe (216.13 KB)
- fsavstrt.exe (52.13 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (70.64 KB)
- fsavwscr.exe (48.13 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (847.54 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.30 MB)
- jsondump.exe (239.46 KB)
- qrtfix.exe (184.25 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (558.54 KB)
- tracelog.exe (41.63 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (103.63 KB)
- FSHOTFIX.EXE (136.13 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (76.13 KB)
- FSM32.EXE (304.13 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (204.13 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (52.13 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (207.63 KB)
- fswscs.exe (71.05 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (504.13 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (96.13 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (1.95 MB)
- fsgetwab.exe (560.13 KB)
- fshelp.exe (112.13 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (44.13 KB)
- quaranti.exe (1.50 MB)
- register.exe (212.13 KB)
- trtddptr.exe (200.13 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (76.13 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (476.13 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (148.13 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (539.98 KB)
- fscuif.exe (79.98 KB)
This web page is about Frontier Secure version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Frontier Secure releases:
...click to view all...
Frontier Secure is a program by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Frontier Secure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Frontier Secure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Frontier Secure or simply click the Search field and type in "Frontier Secure". If it is installed on your PC the Frontier Secure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Frontier Secure in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Frontier Secure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Frontier Secure.
8. After removing Frontier Secure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Frontier Secure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Frontier Secure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Frontier Secure by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Frontier Secure by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frontier Secure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 06:15:11.053