From The Depths
You can find below details on how to remove From The Depths for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall From The Depths from your systemBrilliant Skies Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on Brilliant Skies Ltd.. You can read more about about From The Depths at http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com
. From The Depths is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\From The Depths folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for From The Depths is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 14.22 MB (14913024 bytes) on disk and is labeled From_The_Depths.exe.
From The Depths installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.22 MB (14913024
bytes) on disk.
- From_The_Depths.exe (14.22 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Brilliant Skies\From the Depths
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 268650
From The Depths is an application offered by the software company Brilliant Skies Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall From The Depths is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove From The Depths from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate From The Depths or simply click the Search field and type in "From The Depths". The From The Depths program will be found automatically. After you click From The Depths in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about From The Depths, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for From The Depths:
- The publisher is: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall From The Depths.
8. After uninstalling From The Depths, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong From The Depths which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling From The Depths using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall From The Depths by Brilliant Skies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that From The Depths by Brilliant Skies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall From The Depths supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:45:08.787