Frog Game Deluxe
This page contains complete information on how to remove Frog Game Deluxe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Frog Game Deluxe from your systemFreeGamesWay.com
. Open here
where you can read more on FreeGamesWay.com. More info about the program Frog Game Deluxe can be found at http://www.FreeGamesWay.com/
. Usually the Frog Game Deluxe program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Frog Game Deluxe directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Frog Game Deluxe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Frog Game Deluxe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Froggame.exe and its approximative size is 835.00 KB (855040 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Frog Game Deluxe. They take 1.46 MB (1528586
bytes) on disk.
- Froggame.exe (835.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to Frog Game Deluxe version 2.0
Frog Game Deluxe is a program offered by FreeGamesWay.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Frog Game Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Frog Game Deluxe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Frog Game Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Frog Game Deluxe". The Frog Game Deluxe program will be found very quickly. After you click Frog Game Deluxe in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Frog Game Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Frog Game Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://www.FreeGamesWay.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Frog Game Deluxe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Frog Game Deluxe.
8. After removing Frog Game Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Frog Game Deluxe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Frog Game Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Frog Game Deluxe by FreeGamesWay.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Frog Game Deluxe by FreeGamesWay.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frog Game Deluxe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 20:56:00.983