Fritz Chess 14
This info is about Fritz Chess 14 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fritz Chess 14 from your PCChessBase
. Further information on ChessBase can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ChessBase folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Fritz Chess 14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Fritz Chess Benchmark.exe is the Fritz Chess 14's main executable file and it takes circa 520.98 KB (533480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Fritz Chess 14. They take about 698.95 MB (732903368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fritz14booksetup.exe (98.36 MB)
- ChessBaseAdminTool.exe (1.08 MB)
- ChessProgram14.exe (21.02 MB)
- Fritz Chess Benchmark.exe (520.98 KB)
- databasesetup.exe (348.98 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
- Fritz_x64.exe (3.31 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- MultimediaSetup.exe (215.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14
of Fritz Chess 14.
Fritz Chess 14 is a program released by ChessBase. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Fritz Chess 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fritz Chess 14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fritz Chess 14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fritz Chess 14". If it exists on your system the Fritz Chess 14 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fritz Chess 14 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fritz Chess 14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fritz Chess 14.
8. After uninstalling Fritz Chess 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fritz Chess 14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fritz Chess 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fritz Chess 14 by ChessBase from your computer, nor are we saying that Fritz Chess 14 by ChessBase is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fritz Chess 14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 19:35:19.237