This page contains thorough information on how to remove Frescobaldi 2.18 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.18 from your PCWilbert Berendsen
. Go over here
for more details on Wilbert Berendsen. More info about the application Frescobaldi 2.18 can be seen at http://www.frescobaldi.org/
. Usually the Frescobaldi 2.18 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Frescobaldi 2.18 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Frescobaldi 2.18's primary file takes around 707.00 KB (723968 bytes) and is called frescobaldi.exe.
The following executables are contained in Frescobaldi 2.18. They occupy 1.38 MB (1443614
bytes) on disk.
- frescobaldi.exe (707.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The current page applies to Frescobaldi 2.18 version 2.18
Frescobaldi 2.18 is a program offered by Wilbert Berendsen. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Frescobaldi 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Frescobaldi 2.18 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Frescobaldi 2.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Frescobaldi 2.18". If it is installed on your PC the Frescobaldi 2.18 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Frescobaldi 2.18 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Frescobaldi 2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Frescobaldi 2.18:
- The software company is: http://www.frescobaldi.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Frescobaldi 2.18.
8. After uninstalling Frescobaldi 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Frescobaldi 2.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Frescobaldi 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.18 by Wilbert Berendsen from your computer, nor are we saying that Frescobaldi 2.18 by Wilbert Berendsen is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 02:08:54.480