This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.17.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.17.1 from your computerWilbert Berendsen
. Open here
where you can get more info on Wilbert Berendsen. More information about Frescobaldi 2.17.1 can be seen at http://www.frescobaldi.org/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.17.1. Frescobaldi 2.17.1's primary file takes around 707.00 KB (723968 bytes) and its name is frescobaldi.exe.
The executable files below are part of Frescobaldi 2.17.1. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1443614
bytes) on disk.
- frescobaldi.exe (707.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The current page applies to Frescobaldi 2.17.1 version 2.17.1
Frescobaldi 2.17.1 is a program by the software company Wilbert Berendsen. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Frescobaldi 2.17.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Frescobaldi 2.17.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Frescobaldi 2.17.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Frescobaldi 2.17.1". If it exists on your system the Frescobaldi 2.17.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Frescobaldi 2.17.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Frescobaldi 2.17.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Frescobaldi 2.17.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.frescobaldi.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Frescobaldi\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Frescobaldi 2.17.1.
8. After removing Frescobaldi 2.17.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Frescobaldi 2.17.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Frescobaldi 2.17.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.17.1 by Wilbert Berendsen from your PC, we are not saying that Frescobaldi 2.17.1 by Wilbert Berendsen is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Frescobaldi 2.17.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:03:49.220