This web page is about Freeplane 1.20 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freeplane 1.20 from your PCDimitry Polivaev
. More info about Dimitry Polivaev can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Freeplane 1.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\Freeplane\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1679872 bytes) on disk.
Freeplane 1.20 contains of the executables below. They take 1.60 MB (1679872
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Freeplane 1.20 version 1.20
Freeplane 1.20 is an application offered by Dimitry Polivaev. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Freeplane 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freeplane 1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freeplane 1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Freeplane 1.20". The Freeplane 1.20 program will be found very quickly. After you click Freeplane 1.20 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Freeplane 1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freeplane 1.20.
8. After uninstalling Freeplane 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freeplane 1.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freeplane 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Freeplane 1.20 by Dimitry Polivaev from your computer, we are not saying that Freeplane 1.20 by Dimitry Polivaev is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freeplane 1.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:35:25.150