Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483
This web page is about Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 from your PCfreenetproject.org
. Go over here
where you can get more info on freenetproject.org. Please open https://freenetproject.org/
if you want to read more on Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 on freenetproject.org's web page. Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Freenet directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Freenet\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) on disk and is named FreenetTray.exe.
Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 contains of the executables below. They take 2.90 MB (3037749
bytes) on disk.
- FreenetTray.exe (489.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- wget.exe (246.50 KB)
- freenetwrapper-64.exe (529.50 KB)
- freenetwrapper.exe (505.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.51483
of Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483.
Many files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 from your PC.Registry keys:
Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 is a program by the software company freenetproject.org. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483". The Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483:
- The web site of the application is: https://freenetproject.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Freenet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483.
8. After uninstalling Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 by freenetproject.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 by freenetproject.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1483 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 23:09:22.950