Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 from your PCfreenetproject.org
. More information on freenetproject.org can be seen here
. Click on https://freenetproject.org/
to get more information about Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 on freenetproject.org's website. Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 is frequently set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Freenet folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Freenet\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 432.71 KB (443096 bytes) on disk and is named FreenetTray.exe.
Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.20 MB (2307109
bytes) on disk.
- FreenetTray.exe (432.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- wget.exe (246.50 KB)
- freenetwrapper.exe (377.27 KB)
This info is about Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 version 0.7.51475
When you're planning to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freenet
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freenet\Freenet.lnk
Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 is an application by the software company freenetproject.org. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 or simply click the Search field and type in "Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475". If it is installed on your PC the Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 app will be found very quickly. When you click Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475:
- The web site of the application is: https://freenetproject.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Freenet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475.
8. After removing Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 by freenetproject.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 by freenetproject.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freenet version 0.7.5 build 1475 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:07:03.323