Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11
Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 from your PCtakbin.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on takbin.com. Click on http://freenet.takbin.com/
to get more information about Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 on takbin.com's website. Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Freenet folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Freenet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 805.50 KB (824832 bytes) on disk and is titled Freenet Server.exe.
Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2019017
bytes) on disk:
- Freenet Server.exe (805.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52:The files below remain on your disk by Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\data\Data.ldb
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\data\services.data
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\DriveInfoEx.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\Freenet Server.exe
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\JalaliCalendar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\Microsoft.mshtml.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msini.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msvcm80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msvcp80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msvcr80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\PersianDate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\PrinterQueueWatch.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\PrinterQueueWatch.Resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\SpoolMonitoringIPC.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\Freenet\Freenet Server.exe
Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company takbin.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52". The Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. After you select Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://freenet.takbin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freenet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 by takbin.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 by takbin.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:37:01.700