Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168
Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 from your PCtakbin.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on takbin.com. Click on http://freenet.takbin.com/
to get more information about Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52 on takbin.com's website. Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Freenet folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Freenet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 805.50 KB (824832 bytes) on disk and is titled Freenet Server.exe.
Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2019017
bytes) on disk:
- Freenet Server.exe (805.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206:The files below remain on your disk by Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\data\Data.ldb
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\data\services.data
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\DriveInfoEx.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\Freenet Server.exe
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\JalaliCalendar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\Microsoft.mshtml.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msini.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msvcm80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msvcp80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\msvcr80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\PersianDate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\PrinterQueueWatch.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\PrinterQueueWatch.Resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\SpoolMonitoringIPC.dll
- C:\Program Files\Freenet\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\Freenet\Freenet Server.exe
Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company takbin.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://freenet.takbin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freenet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Freenet Server version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freenet Server version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freenet Server version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Freenet Server version 22.214.171.124 by takbin.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Freenet Server version 126.96.36.199 by takbin.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freenet Server version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:37:01.700