This web page contains complete information on how to remove Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 from your PCFreemium_Toolbar
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Freemium_Toolbar. Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Freemium_Toolbar directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 is C:\Program Files\Freemium_Toolbar\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Freemium_Toolbar 2.4's primary file takes about 4.50 KB (4608 bytes) and is called ToolbarUninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Freemium_Toolbar 2.4. They take 1.13 MB (1183645
bytes) on disk.
- ToolbarUninstall.exe (4.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 version 2.4
Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 is an application marketed by Freemium_Toolbar. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freemium_Toolbar 2.4". If it exists on your system the Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 app will be found automatically. After you click Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freemium_Toolbar 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freemium_Toolbar 2.4.
8. After removing Freemium_Toolbar 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 by Freemium_Toolbar from your computer, we are not saying that Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 by Freemium_Toolbar is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freemium_Toolbar 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 13:22:53.647