This web page contains complete information on how to remove Freelang for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Freelang from your computerFreelang.com
. Further information on Freelang.com can be found here
. Freelang is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freelang folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Freelang by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Freelang\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Freelang.exe is the Freelang's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.28 MB (2394624 bytes) on disk.
Freelang contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.40 MB (3568776
bytes) on disk.
- Freelang.exe (2.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Freelang version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Freelang versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Freelang you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Freelang's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freelang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freelang\Freelang.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Freelang\Freelang.lnk
Freelang is a program by the software company Freelang.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Freelang is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Freelang with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freelang or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freelang". If it is installed on your PC the Freelang program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Freelang in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freelang, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freelang.
8. After uninstalling Freelang, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Freelang that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freelang with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freelang by Freelang.com from your computer, we are not saying that Freelang by Freelang.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freelang supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:58:29.003