Freelancer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freelancer from your systemeviboss
. Go over here
for more details on eviboss. Usually the Freelancer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Freelancer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Freelancer is C:\Program Files\Freelancer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2220544 bytes) on disk and is labeled Freelancer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Freelancer. They occupy about 4.17 MB (4373559
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- dw15.exe (158.32 KB)
- flserver.exe (180.50 KB)
- Freelancer.exe (2.12 MB)
- patch.exe (291.00 KB)
Freelancer is an application marketed by the software company eviboss. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Freelancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Freelancer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freelancer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freelancer". The Freelancer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Freelancer in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Freelancer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freelancer.
8. After uninstalling Freelancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freelancer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freelancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freelancer by eviboss from your computer, nor are we saying that Freelancer by eviboss is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freelancer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 18:06:51.320