This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Freedome VPN for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Freedome VPN from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on F-Secure Corporation. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Freedome\Freedome\1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freedome VPN. Freedome.exe is the Freedome VPN's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.15 MB (5397976 bytes) on disk.
Freedome VPN is composed of the following executables which take 9.07 MB (9513112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- drivertool32.exe (244.46 KB)
- drivertool64.exe (286.46 KB)
- Freedome.exe (5.15 MB)
- FreedomeService.exe (424.46 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (664.46 KB)
- install.exe (761.96 KB)
- openvpn.exe (632.96 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (21.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (981.96 KB)
This page is about Freedome VPN version 1.3.2915.0
Freedome VPN is an application released by F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Freedome VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Freedome VPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Freedome VPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freedome VPN". If it is installed on your PC the Freedome VPN application will be found automatically. After you select Freedome VPN in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freedome VPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freedome VPN.
8. After uninstalling Freedome VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freedome VPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freedome VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freedome VPN by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Freedome VPN by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freedome VPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 18:15:24.513