Freedom Planet is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Freedom Planet from your computerGalaxyTrail
. You can find out more on GalaxyTrail or check for application updates here
. Click on http://freedomplanet.galaxytrail.com/
to get more information about Freedom Planet on GalaxyTrail's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Planet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Freedom Planet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Freedom Planet. They occupy 30.88 MB (32375640
bytes) on disk.
- FP.exe (30.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Freedom Planet from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 248310
Freedom Planet is a program by GalaxyTrail. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Freedom Planet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Freedom Planet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freedom Planet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freedom Planet". If it exists on your system the Freedom Planet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freedom Planet in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freedom Planet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freedom Planet:
- The web site of the program is: http://freedomplanet.galaxytrail.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freedom Planet.
8. After removing Freedom Planet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freedom Planet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freedom Planet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freedom Planet by GalaxyTrail from your computer, we are not saying that Freedom Planet by GalaxyTrail is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freedom Planet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:10:54.037