Freedom Planet is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Freedom Planet from your computerGalaxyTrail
. You can find out more on GalaxyTrail or check for application updates here
. Click on http://freedomplanet.galaxytrail.com/
to get more information about Freedom Planet on GalaxyTrail's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Planet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Freedom Planet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Freedom Planet. They occupy 30.88 MB (32375640
bytes) on disk.
- FP.exe (30.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Freedom Planet from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 248310
Freedom Planet is a program by GalaxyTrail. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Freedom Planet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Freedom Planet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freedom Planet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freedom Planet". The Freedom Planet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Freedom Planet in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Freedom Planet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freedom Planet:
- The publisher is: http://freedomplanet.galaxytrail.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freedom Planet.
8. After removing Freedom Planet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freedom Planet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freedom Planet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freedom Planet by GalaxyTrail from your computer, we are not saying that Freedom Planet by GalaxyTrail is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freedom Planet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:10:54.037