Freecorder 5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Freecorder 5 from your computerApplian Technologies Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Applian Technologies Inc.. More info about the program Freecorder 5 can be seen at http://applian.com
. Freecorder 5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Freecorder 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called FCSettings.exe and occupies 277.03 KB (283680 bytes).
Freecorder 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.22 MB (7566780
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FCAudio.exe (358.03 KB)
- FCConv.exe (242.03 KB)
- FCSettings.exe (277.03 KB)
- FCVideo.exe (300.53 KB)
- FCVideos.exe (222.03 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (2.42 MB)
- FLVPlayer.exe (1.84 MB)
- FLVSrvc.exe (164.00 KB)
- FreecorderToolbarHelper1.exe (11.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Freecorder 5 version 5.05
alone. You can find below a few links to other Freecorder 5 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Freecorder 5 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Freecorder 5:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Freecorder 5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\Applian_Audio_Plugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\audgopher.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\audhook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\FCAudio.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\FCVideo.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\ffmpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\FLVPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\FLVSrvc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\lame_enc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\sdl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\Uninstall\uninstallFC5.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\Uninstall\uninstallFC5.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\VistaAudioLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\YouTube_Download_Wizard.xpi
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\freecorder.com
Freecorder 5 is a program offered by Applian Technologies Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Freecorder 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Freecorder 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freecorder 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freecorder 5". If it is installed on your PC the Freecorder 5 app will be found automatically. When you click Freecorder 5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freecorder 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freecorder 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freecorder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freecorder 5.
8. After uninstalling Freecorder 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freecorder 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freecorder 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freecorder 5 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Freecorder 5 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freecorder 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:11:11.233