Freecom Backup Software 1.15
A way to uninstall Freecom Backup Software 1.15 from your system
Freecom Backup Software 1.15 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by Freecom
. You can find out more on Freecom or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.freecom.com
to get more information about Freecom Backup Software 1.15 on Freecom's website. Freecom Backup Software 1.15 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Freecom Backup Software folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Freecom Backup Software 1.15 is C:\Program Files\Freecom Backup Software\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled FCBS.exe and it has a size of 1.39 MB (1462320 bytes).
Freecom Backup Software 1.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.03 MB (2131258
bytes) on disk.
- FCBS.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This data is about Freecom Backup Software 1.15 version 1.15
A way to delete Freecom Backup Software 1.15 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Freecom Backup Software 1.15 is an application by Freecom. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Freecom Backup Software 1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freecom Backup Software 1.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Freecom Backup Software 1.15". The Freecom Backup Software 1.15 program will be found automatically. After you select Freecom Backup Software 1.15 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Freecom Backup Software 1.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freecom Backup Software 1.15:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freecom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Freecom Backup Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freecom Backup Software 1.15.
8. After uninstalling Freecom Backup Software 1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freecom Backup Software 1.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freecom Backup Software 1.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freecom Backup Software 1.15 by Freecom from your PC, we are not saying that Freecom Backup Software 1.15 by Freecom is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freecom Backup Software 1.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 15:16:06.660