Freebie is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freebie from your computerFree Games Info
. Take a look here
for more info on Free Games Info. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freebie directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Freebie. game.exe is the Freebie's primary executable file and it takes close to 48.39 MB (50736128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Freebie. They occupy 48.39 MB (50736128
bytes) on disk.
Freebie is a program released by the software company Free Games Info. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Freebie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Freebie with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freebie or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freebie". The Freebie program will be found very quickly. When you click Freebie in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Freebie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freebie.
8. After uninstalling Freebie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freebie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freebie by Free Games Info from your PC, we are not saying that Freebie by Free Games Info is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freebie supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:18:07.223