This info is about FreeVPN v3.16 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FreeVPN v3.16 from your PCFreeVPN, Inc.
. More info about FreeVPN, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the application FreeVPN v3.16 can be found at http://www.thefreevpn.com/
. FreeVPN v3.16 is commonly set up in the C:\Programmi\FreeVPN directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Programmi\FreeVPN\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FreeVPN v3.16. FreeVPN v3.16's main file takes around 2.39 MB (2510336 bytes) and is named FreeVPN.exe.
FreeVPN v3.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.81 MB (3999578
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVPN.exe (2.39 MB)
- openvpn.exe (564.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (814.34 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (75.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.16
of FreeVPN v3.16.
FreeVPN v3.16 is a program by the software company FreeVPN, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove FreeVPN v3.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FreeVPN v3.16 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeVPN v3.16 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeVPN v3.16". If it exists on your system the FreeVPN v3.16 app will be found very quickly. After you click FreeVPN v3.16 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeVPN v3.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeVPN v3.16:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thefreevpn.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\FreeVPN\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeVPN v3.16.
8. After removing FreeVPN v3.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FreeVPN v3.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeVPN v3.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeVPN v3.16 by FreeVPN, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeVPN v3.16 by FreeVPN, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeVPN v3.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:32:45.933