You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FreeSoftToday 020.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.5 from your computerFREESOFTTODAY
. You can read more on FREESOFTTODAY or check for application updates here
. Click on http://br.recover.com
to get more information about FreeSoftToday 020.5 on FREESOFTTODAY's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FreeSoftToday 020.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeSoftToday 020.5's primary file takes around 689.51 KB (706056 bytes) and is called unins005.exe.
FreeSoftToday 020.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.05 MB (4250273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins001.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins002.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins003.exe (699.73 KB)
- unins004.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins005.exe (689.51 KB)
This web page is about FreeSoftToday 020.5 version 020.5
FreeSoftToday 020.5 is a program marketed by FREESOFTTODAY. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FreeSoftToday 020.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeSoftToday 020.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.5". If it is installed on your PC the FreeSoftToday 020.5 application will be found automatically. When you select FreeSoftToday 020.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FreeSoftToday 020.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.5:
- The publisher is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.5.
8. After removing FreeSoftToday 020.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeSoftToday 020.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.5 by FREESOFTTODAY from your computer, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.5 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:33:41.447