FreeSoftToday 020.380 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.380 from your PCFREESOFTTODAY
. You can find out more on FREESOFTTODAY or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FreeSoftToday 020.380 at http://br.freesofttoday.com
. Usually the FreeSoftToday 020.380 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_380 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FreeSoftToday 020.380's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_380\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and it has a size of 693.51 KB (710152 bytes).
FreeSoftToday 020.380 is comprised of the following executables which take 693.51 KB (710152
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about FreeSoftToday 020.380 version 020.380
FreeSoftToday 020.380 is a program marketed by the software company FREESOFTTODAY. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.380 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FreeSoftToday 020.380 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeSoftToday 020.380 or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.380". If it exists on your system the FreeSoftToday 020.380 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FreeSoftToday 020.380 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeSoftToday 020.380, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.380:
- The web site of the application is: http://br.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_380\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.380.
8. After removing FreeSoftToday 020.380, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeSoftToday 020.380 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.380 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeSoftToday 020.380 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.380 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeSoftToday 020.380 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:13:51.367