FreeSoftToday 020.326 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.326 from your PCFREESOFTTODAY
. More information on FREESOFTTODAY can be seen here
. More details about FreeSoftToday 020.326 can be found at http://br.freesofttoday.com
. FreeSoftToday 020.326 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_326 directory, depending on the user's decision. FreeSoftToday 020.326's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_326\unins000.exe". FreeSoftToday 020.326's main file takes about 693.53 KB (710176 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
FreeSoftToday 020.326 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 693.53 KB (710176
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 020.326
of FreeSoftToday 020.326.
FreeSoftToday 020.326 is a program offered by the software company FREESOFTTODAY. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase FreeSoftToday 020.326 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.326 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeSoftToday 020.326 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.326". If it is installed on your PC the FreeSoftToday 020.326 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FreeSoftToday 020.326 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeSoftToday 020.326, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.326:
- The web site of the application is: http://br.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_326\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.326.
8. After removing FreeSoftToday 020.326, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoftToday 020.326 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.326 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.326 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.326 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.326 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:19:33.217