FreeSoftToday 020.293 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.293 from your systemFREESOFTTODAY
. Further information on FREESOFTTODAY can be seen here
. More information about the application FreeSoftToday 020.293 can be found at http://br.freesofttoday.com
. FreeSoftToday 020.293 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\fst_br_293 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\fst_br_293\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FreeSoftToday 020.293. The program's main executable file is titled freeSoftToday_widget.exe and it has a size of 3.37 MB (3531744 bytes).
FreeSoftToday 020.293 contains of the executables below. They take 8.22 MB (8615304
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- fst_br_293.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This data is about FreeSoftToday 020.293 version 020.293
FreeSoftToday 020.293 is an application offered by FREESOFTTODAY. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase FreeSoftToday 020.293 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FreeSoftToday 020.293 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeSoftToday 020.293 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.293". If it exists on your system the FreeSoftToday 020.293 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FreeSoftToday 020.293 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeSoftToday 020.293, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.293:
- The publisher is: http://br.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\fst_br_293\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.293.
8. After uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.293, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoftToday 020.293 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.293 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.293 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.293 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.293 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:29:27.580