FreeSoftToday 020.218 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.218 from your computerFrEeSoFtOdAy
. More information on FrEeSoFtOdAy can be found here
. Further information about FreeSoftToday 020.218 can be seen at http://br.freesofttoday.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\fst_br_218 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Arquivos de programas\fst_br_218\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FreeSoftToday 020.218. freeSoftToday_widget.exe is the FreeSoftToday 020.218's main executable file and it takes close to 3.37 MB (3535352 bytes) on disk.
FreeSoftToday 020.218 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.42 MB (4639152
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (384.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This web page is about FreeSoftToday 020.218 version 020.218
FreeSoftToday 020.218 is a program marketed by FrEeSoFtOdAy. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.218 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.218 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreeSoftToday 020.218 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.218". The FreeSoftToday 020.218 program will be found very quickly. When you select FreeSoftToday 020.218 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeSoftToday 020.218, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.218:
- The publisher is: http://br.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\fst_br_218\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeSoftToday 020.218.
8. After removing FreeSoftToday 020.218, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoftToday 020.218 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.218 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.218 by FrEeSoFtOdAy from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeSoftToday 020.218 by FrEeSoFtOdAy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.218 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:53:48.870