You can find below details on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 from your systemFREESOFTTODAY
. More data about FREESOFTTODAY can be seen here
. Detailed information about FreeSoftToday 020.12 can be seen at http://br.recover.com
. FreeSoftToday 020.12 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins004.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FreeSoftToday 020.12. FreeSoftToday 020.12's main file takes about 691.20 KB (707792 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
FreeSoftToday 020.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.05 MB (4250273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins001.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins002.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins003.exe (699.73 KB)
- unins004.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins005.exe (689.51 KB)
This page is about FreeSoftToday 020.12 version 020.12
FreeSoftToday 020.12 is a program marketed by FREESOFTTODAY. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase FreeSoftToday 020.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FreeSoftToday 020.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeSoftToday 020.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.12". The FreeSoftToday 020.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeSoftToday 020.12 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeSoftToday 020.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.12:
- The software company is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins004.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12.
8. After uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoftToday 020.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.12 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:32:25.990