A way to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 from your system
You can find below details on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 for Windows. It is made by FREESOFTTODAY
. More data about FREESOFTTODAY can be seen here
. Detailed information about FreeSoftToday 020.12 can be seen at http://br.recover.com
. FreeSoftToday 020.12 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins004.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FreeSoftToday 020.12. FreeSoftToday 020.12's main file takes about 691.20 KB (707792 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
FreeSoftToday 020.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.05 MB (4250273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins001.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins002.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins003.exe (699.73 KB)
- unins004.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins005.exe (689.51 KB)
This page is about FreeSoftToday 020.12 version 020.12
How to erase FreeSoftToday 020.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FreeSoftToday 020.12 is a program marketed by FREESOFTTODAY. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase FreeSoftToday 020.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeSoftToday 020.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.12". If it exists on your system the FreeSoftToday 020.12 app will be found very quickly. After you click FreeSoftToday 020.12 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FreeSoftToday 020.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins004.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12.
8. After uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoftToday 020.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSoftToday 020.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed FreeSoftToday 020.12:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.12 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:32:25.990