This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FreeSoftToday 020.10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.10 from your systemFREESOFTTODAY
. Additional info about FREESOFTTODAY can be seen here
. More data about the software FreeSoftToday 020.10 can be seen at http://br.recover.com
. FreeSoftToday 020.10 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall FreeSoftToday 020.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins002.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FreeSoftToday 020.10's primary file takes about 691.20 KB (707792 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
FreeSoftToday 020.10 contains of the executables below. They take 4.05 MB (4250273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins001.exe (691.20 KB)
- unins002.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins003.exe (699.73 KB)
- unins004.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins005.exe (689.51 KB)
This data is about FreeSoftToday 020.10 version 020.10
FreeSoftToday 020.10 is an application offered by the software company FREESOFTTODAY. Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase FreeSoftToday 020.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FreeSoftToday 020.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeSoftToday 020.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeSoftToday 020.10". The FreeSoftToday 020.10 app will be found automatically. When you click FreeSoftToday 020.10 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeSoftToday 020.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSoftToday 020.10:
- The software company is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeSoftToday\unins002.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeSoftToday 020.10.
8. After removing FreeSoftToday 020.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSoftToday 020.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeSoftToday 020.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeSoftToday 020.10 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 020.10 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeSoftToday 020.10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:32:25.960