FreeSoftToday 008.196 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreeSoftToday 008.196 from your PCFREESOFTTODAY
. Take a look here
for more information on FREESOFTTODAY. Please follow http://pl.freesofttoday.com
if you want to read more on FreeSoftToday 008.196 on FREESOFTTODAY's web page. FreeSoftToday 008.196 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_pl_196 directory, regulated by the user's decision. FreeSoftToday 008.196's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_pl_196\unins000.exe". freeSoftToday_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.37 MB (3531744 bytes) on disk.
FreeSoftToday 008.196 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.22 MB (8615096
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- fst_pl_196.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.53 KB)
This page is about FreeSoftToday 008.196 version 008.196
FreeSoftToday 008.196 is an application offered by the software company FREESOFTTODAY. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall FreeSoftToday 008.196 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FreeSoftToday 008.196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeSoftToday 008.196 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeSoftToday 008.196". If it is installed on your PC the FreeSoftToday 008.196 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeSoftToday 008.196 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreeSoftToday 008.196, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeSoftToday 008.196:
- The web site of the application is: http://pl.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_pl_196\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeSoftToday 008.196.
8. After uninstalling FreeSoftToday 008.196, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeSoftToday 008.196 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeSoftToday 008.196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FreeSoftToday 008.196 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that FreeSoftToday 008.196 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeSoftToday 008.196 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 02:28:03.037