FreeSmith version 1.2.3
This web page contains complete information on how to remove FreeSmith version 1.2.3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreeSmith version 1.2.3 from your systemAnvsoft
. Further information on Anvsoft can be seen here
. You can see more info related to FreeSmith version 1.2.3 at http://www.freesmith.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FreeSmith version 1.2.3. The program's main executable file is labeled FreeSmith.exe and its approximative size is 457.50 KB (468480 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside FreeSmith version 1.2.3. They take about 17.89 MB (18759966
bytes) on disk.
- FreeSmith.exe (457.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (774.28 KB)
- mplayer.exe (16.68 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
This web page is about FreeSmith version 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\FreeSmith.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\libaacs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\libbd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\libbdplus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\mplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\mplayer\subfont.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\gnu\vfw2menc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\icon\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\icon\video.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\skin\logo.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\skin_classic\logo.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\UILib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\FreeSmith.exe
FreeSmith version 1.2.3 is an application offered by Anvsoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall FreeSmith version 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FreeSmith version 1.2.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeSmith version 1.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeSmith version 1.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the FreeSmith version 1.2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeSmith version 1.2.3 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FreeSmith version 1.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeSmith version 1.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freesmith.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeSmith\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeSmith version 1.2.3.
8. After removing FreeSmith version 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeSmith version 1.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeSmith version 1.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeSmith version 1.2.3 by Anvsoft from your computer, we are not saying that FreeSmith version 1.2.3 by Anvsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeSmith version 1.2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:20:30.210