FreeRIP v3.08 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FreeRIP v3.08 from your systemMGShareware
. Go over here
where you can find out more on MGShareware. Click on http://www.mgshareware.com
to get more data about FreeRIP v3.08 on MGShareware's website. FreeRIP v3.08 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeRIP3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove FreeRIP v3.08 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FreeRIP3\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.43 MB (3592872 bytes) on disk and is named freerip3.exe.
The following executables are contained in FreeRIP v3.08. They take 4.12 MB (4323591
bytes) on disk.
- freerip3.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.59 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeRIP v3.08 version 3.08
FreeRIP v3.08 is a program offered by the software company MGShareware. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase FreeRIP v3.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FreeRIP v3.08 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeRIP v3.08 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeRIP v3.08". If it exists on your system the FreeRIP v3.08 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FreeRIP v3.08 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeRIP v3.08, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeRIP v3.08:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mgshareware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeRIP3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeRIP v3.08.
8. After uninstalling FreeRIP v3.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeRIP v3.08 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeRIP v3.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeRIP v3.08 by MGShareware from your PC, we are not saying that FreeRIP v3.08 by MGShareware is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeRIP v3.08 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 11:14:15.333