FreePortScanner 2.9.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.9.3 from your systemNsasoft LLC.
. You can find out more on Nsasoft LLC. or check for application updates here
. More details about FreePortScanner 2.9.3 can be found at http://www.nsauditor.com
. Usually the FreePortScanner 2.9.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.9.3. The program's main executable file has a size of 962.12 KB (985208 bytes) on disk and is named FreePortScanner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside FreePortScanner 2.9.3. They take about 3.98 MB (4176422
bytes) on disk.
- FreePortScanner.exe (962.12 KB)
- productkeyexplorer_setup.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about FreePortScanner 2.9.3 version 2.9.3
FreePortScanner 2.9.3 is an application by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase FreePortScanner 2.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreePortScanner 2.9.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "FreePortScanner 2.9.3". If it is installed on your PC the FreePortScanner 2.9.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select FreePortScanner 2.9.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreePortScanner 2.9.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreePortScanner 2.9.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreePortScanner 2.9.3.
8. After removing FreePortScanner 2.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreePortScanner 2.9.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreePortScanner 2.9.3 by Nsasoft LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that FreePortScanner 2.9.3 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.9.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:13:08.857