FreePortScanner 2.9.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.9.3 from your systemNsasoft LLC.
. You can find out more on Nsasoft LLC. or check for application updates here
. More details about FreePortScanner 2.9.3 can be found at http://www.nsauditor.com
. Usually the FreePortScanner 2.9.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.9.3. The program's main executable file has a size of 962.12 KB (985208 bytes) on disk and is named FreePortScanner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside FreePortScanner 2.9.3. They take about 3.98 MB (4176422
bytes) on disk.
- FreePortScanner.exe (962.12 KB)
- productkeyexplorer_setup.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about FreePortScanner 2.9.3 version 2.9.3
FreePortScanner 2.9.3 is an application by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase FreePortScanner 2.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreePortScanner 2.9.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreePortScanner 2.9.3". If it exists on your system the FreePortScanner 2.9.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click FreePortScanner 2.9.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreePortScanner 2.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreePortScanner 2.9.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreePortScanner 2.9.3.
8. After removing FreePortScanner 2.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreePortScanner 2.9.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreePortScanner 2.9.3 by Nsasoft LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that FreePortScanner 2.9.3 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.9.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:13:08.857