You can find below detailed information on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.8.1 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. Additional info about Nsasoft LLC. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.nsauditor.com
if you want to read more on FreePortScanner 2.8.1 on Nsasoft LLC.'s page. FreePortScanner 2.8.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner folder, subject to the user's decision. FreePortScanner 2.8.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe". FreePortScanner.exe is the FreePortScanner 2.8.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FreePortScanner 2.8.1. They occupy 1.61 MB (1686298
bytes) on disk.
- FreePortScanner.exe (956.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about FreePortScanner 2.8.1 version 2.8.1
FreePortScanner 2.8.1 is an application by Nsasoft LLC.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase FreePortScanner 2.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreePortScanner 2.8.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreePortScanner 2.8.1". If it exists on your system the FreePortScanner 2.8.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click FreePortScanner 2.8.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreePortScanner 2.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreePortScanner 2.8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1.
8. After uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreePortScanner 2.8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1 by Nsasoft LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that FreePortScanner 2.8.1 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:09:24.810