You can find below detailed information on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.8.1 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. Additional info about Nsasoft LLC. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.nsauditor.com
if you want to read more on FreePortScanner 2.8.1 on Nsasoft LLC.'s page. FreePortScanner 2.8.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner folder, subject to the user's decision. FreePortScanner 2.8.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe". FreePortScanner.exe is the FreePortScanner 2.8.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FreePortScanner 2.8.1. They occupy 1.61 MB (1686298
bytes) on disk.
- FreePortScanner.exe (956.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about FreePortScanner 2.8.1 version 2.8.1
FreePortScanner 2.8.1 is an application by Nsasoft LLC.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase FreePortScanner 2.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FreePortScanner 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FreePortScanner 2.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreePortScanner 2.8.1". If it exists on your system the FreePortScanner 2.8.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select FreePortScanner 2.8.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreePortScanner 2.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreePortScanner 2.8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreePortScanner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1.
8. After uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreePortScanner 2.8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreePortScanner 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1 by Nsasoft LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that FreePortScanner 2.8.1 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreePortScanner 2.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:09:24.810