You can find on this page details on how to remove FreePCB 1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FreePCB 1.2 from your systemAllan
. You can find out more on Allan or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to FreePCB 1.2 at http://www.freepcb.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePCB directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove FreePCB 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePCB\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreePcb.exe is the FreePCB 1.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.00 MB (3141632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with FreePCB 1.2. They take about 4.04 MB (4237578
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- FPCfab.exe (116.00 KB)
- FpcROUTE.exe (196.00 KB)
- FreePcb.exe (3.00 MB)
- GerberRender.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of FreePCB 1.2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\DrReza\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\J__Program Files (x86)_FreePCB_bin_FreePcb_exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3500504146-3226457933-2326608728-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume7\Program Files (x86)\FreePCB\unins000.exe
FreePCB 1.2 is an application by Allan. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove FreePCB 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FreePCB 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreePCB 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "FreePCB 1.2". If it exists on your system the FreePCB 1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select FreePCB 1.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreePCB 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreePCB 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.freepcb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePCB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreePCB 1.2.
8. After removing FreePCB 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreePCB 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreePCB 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreePCB 1.2 by Allan from your computer, nor are we saying that FreePCB 1.2 by Allan is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreePCB 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:06:00.180