FreeOrion 0.4.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FreeOrion 0.4.2 from your systemFreeOrion Community
. You can read more on FreeOrion Community or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FreeOrion 0.4.2 at http://www.freeorion.org
. FreeOrion 0.4.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\FreeOrion directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for FreeOrion 0.4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\FreeOrion\Uninstall.exe. FreeOrion.exe is the FreeOrion 0.4.2's primary executable file and it takes about 7.64 MB (8007168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FreeOrion 0.4.2. They occupy 19.37 MB (20308880
bytes) on disk.
- FreeOrion.exe (7.64 MB)
- FreeOrionCA.exe (5.96 MB)
- FreeOrionD.exe (5.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.89 KB)
The current web page applies to FreeOrion 0.4.2 version 0.4.2
FreeOrion 0.4.2 is an application offered by the software company FreeOrion Community. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase FreeOrion 0.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FreeOrion 0.4.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeOrion 0.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeOrion 0.4.2". If it exists on your system the FreeOrion 0.4.2 application will be found automatically. After you click FreeOrion 0.4.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FreeOrion 0.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeOrion 0.4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freeorion.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\FreeOrion\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeOrion 0.4.2.
8. After uninstalling FreeOrion 0.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeOrion 0.4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeOrion 0.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeOrion 0.4.2 by FreeOrion Community from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeOrion 0.4.2 by FreeOrion Community is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeOrion 0.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:42:41.730