This web page is about FreeOCR 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FreeOCR 3.0 from your systemFree OCR
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Free OCR. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. FreeOCR.exe is the FreeOCR 3.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FreeOCR 3.0. They occupy 220.00 KB (225280
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about FreeOCR 3.0 version 3.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove FreeOCR 3.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FreeOCR 3.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove FreeOCR 3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\AxInterop.ImageEnXLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.application
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\Interop.ImageEnXLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\Interop.QuickPDFAX0717.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeOCR\test.tif
FreeOCR 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Free OCR. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase FreeOCR 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FreeOCR 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeOCR 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeOCR 3.0". If it exists on your system the FreeOCR 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FreeOCR 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeOCR 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeOCR 3.0.
8. After uninstalling FreeOCR 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeOCR 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeOCR 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FreeOCR 3.0 by Free OCR from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeOCR 3.0 by Free OCR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FreeOCR 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:19:32.830