This web page is about FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 from your PCNsasoft LLC.
. Further information on Nsasoft LLC. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=FNE_APP_USER&utm_medium=FNE_APP_USER&utm_campaign=FNE_APP
to get more information about FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 on Nsasoft LLC.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreeNetEnumerator directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreeNetEnumerator\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6's main file takes about 430.12 KB (440440 bytes) and its name is FreeNetEnumerator.exe.
FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.10 MB (1155478
bytes) on disk.
- FreeNetEnumerator.exe (430.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 version 1.5.6
FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 is a program offered by Nsasoft LLC.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6". The FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 app will be found automatically. When you click FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=FNE_APP_USER&utm_medium=FNE_APP_USER&utm_campaign=FNE_APP
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\FreeNetEnumerator\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6.
8. After uninstalling FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FreeNetEnumerator 1.5.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:20:46.330