FreeHand is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FreeHand from your systemMacromedia
. More data about Macromedia can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Macromedia\FreeHand 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FreeHand is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FreeHand 10.exe is the FreeHand's main executable file and it takes close to 5.21 MB (5459968 bytes) on disk.
FreeHand contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.63 MB (5906432
bytes) on disk.
- FreeHand 10 Clipart Viewer.exe (68.00 KB)
- FreeHand 10.exe (5.21 MB)
- Macromedia Flash Player 5.exe (368.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10
of FreeHand. You can find below a few links to other FreeHand versions:
FreeHand is an application offered by the software company Macromedia. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FreeHand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeHand with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FreeHand or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeHand". The FreeHand program will be found automatically. After you click FreeHand in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeHand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeHand.
8. After uninstalling FreeHand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeHand which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeHand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeHand by Macromedia from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeHand by Macromedia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeHand supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 11:04:33.820