FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 from your systemXerox Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Xerox Corporation. FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\FreeFlow\Install folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\FreeFlow\Install\controller.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0's main file takes about 920.00 KB (942080 bytes) and is named Controller.exe.
FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.09 MB (1142272
bytes) on disk:
- Controller.exe (920.00 KB)
- DBInstaller.exe (164.00 KB)
- NtRights.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0
of FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0.
FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 is a program marketed by the software company Xerox Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0". If it exists on your system the FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0.
8. After uninstalling FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 by Xerox Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 by Xerox Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeFlow® Makeready 9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 11:25:36.900