You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FreeFixer Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFixer Pro from your PCKephyr
. You can find out more on Kephyr or check for application updates here
. FreeFixer Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeFixer Pro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FreeFixer Pro is "C:\Program Files\FreeFixer Pro\uninstall.exe". freefixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.83 MB (4017152 bytes) on disk.
FreeFixer Pro contains of the executables below. They take 3.90 MB (4084391
bytes) on disk.
- freefixer.exe (3.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.16 KB)
- ffnd.exe (13.50 KB)
This info is about FreeFixer Pro version 1.07
only. For other FreeFixer Pro versions please click below:
FreeFixer Pro is an application released by the software company Kephyr. Some people choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FreeFixer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FreeFixer Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeFixer Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "FreeFixer Pro". The FreeFixer Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeFixer Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeFixer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeFixer Pro.
8. After uninstalling FreeFixer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFixer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFixer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FreeFixer Pro by Kephyr from your PC, we are not saying that FreeFixer Pro by Kephyr is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeFixer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:28:47.620