FreeFileSync 7.9 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FreeFileSync 7.9 from your computerwww.FreeFileSync.org
. You can find out more on www.FreeFileSync.org or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FreeFileSync 7.9 at http://www.freefilesync.org
. Usually the FreeFileSync 7.9 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FreeFileSync 7.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 452.88 KB (463752 bytes) on disk and is titled FreeFileSync.exe.
FreeFileSync 7.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.08 MB (39928776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreeFileSync.exe (452.88 KB)
- RealTimeSync.exe (239.88 KB)
- FreeFileSync_Win32.exe (7.44 MB)
- FreeFileSync_x64.exe (9.46 MB)
- FreeFileSync_XP.exe (6.45 MB)
- RealTimeSync_Win32.exe (3.96 MB)
- RealTimeSync_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- RealTimeSync_XP.exe (3.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about FreeFileSync 7.9 version 7.9
If you are manually uninstalling FreeFileSync 7.9 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by FreeFileSync 7.9 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync
- C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RLOZY1X\freefilesync-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J6CJE9N2\freefilesync-logo.png
Additional values that you should clean:
FreeFileSync 7.9 is a program by www.FreeFileSync.org. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove FreeFileSync 7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FreeFileSync 7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeFileSync 7.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFileSync 7.9". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFileSync 7.9 program will be found automatically. When you click FreeFileSync 7.9 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FreeFileSync 7.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeFileSync 7.9:
- The software company is: http://www.freefilesync.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeFileSync 7.9.
8. After uninstalling FreeFileSync 7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFileSync 7.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFileSync 7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeFileSync 7.9 by www.FreeFileSync.org from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFileSync 7.9 by www.FreeFileSync.org is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeFileSync 7.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:13:54.850